Today I thought I'd share ten facts with y'all that you may not know about me. I always love reading these types of posts, so I hope you enjoy. I'd love to get to know you better, so please feel free to share something in the comments or my latest Instagram or Facebook post.
1. I'm from Raleigh, North Carolina. I moved to Washington, DC in May 2015 after I got married.
2. I attended UNC and met my husband through a good friend of mine who was also his cousin while he was at Duke. My friend and I (his cousin) were born a day apart in the same hospital and went to kindergarten (and later high school) together. We were always the two tallest kids in class.
3. I worked at Chick-fil-A in high school and still love to eat there.
4. I decided I wanted to be a lawyer in the eighth grade and never really considered anything else. I never imagined starting a clothing line (or a business).
5. Mexican is probably my favorite type of food (send all the chips and guacamole my way!).
6. I have a dog - a lab mix named Sadie. I adopted her in law school.
7. I prefer to shop online (provided there's free shipping and returns). I find I make better decisions when I get to try things on at home. If you're in the DC area and want to shop in person, see the current list of stockists and events here.
8. I love pop and alternative rock from the 1990s and early 2000s. Otherwise, I listen to country.
9. My favorite places to visit in the US are Portland, San Diego, Sonoma, and Austin.
10. I hate scary movies.
Shop the dress here.